Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is an environmentally friendly and safe source of fuel that you can use in your home or business environment. Propane is an approved alternative fuel listed in both the national energy policy act of 2005 and the clean air act of 1990, and provides a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquid are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane will not damage freshwater or ocean ecology systems, underwater plant or marine life and does not cause harm to water supplies.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by people, birds or animals.
· Propane does not damage or harm soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· Propane vapor is not a cause of air pollution.
· Propane isn't considered a greenhouse gas.